In order to make our services available to our clients and their visitors, it is necessary for InfraRentals (‘us’) to process your personal data in a number of cases. We respect the privacy of our clients and their visitors and ensure that personal data is handled in a safe and responsible manner. This privacy statement explains which data is processed, what is done with your data and what rights you may invoke.
Personal data we process
We process your personal data:
- Because you use 1 of our services. This includes the following data: name (first and last name), address, telephone number(s), e-mail address(es) and organisation name.
- when you visit our website. This concerns, on the one hand, generic visit data which are not personal data and your surfing behaviour on our website and, on the other hand, personal data, namely the anonymised IP address.
- When you actively contact us (e.g. via e-mail, telephone or a contact form). This concerns the data you provided yourself when making contact. This may include your e-mail address and/or telephone number in combination with your first name, surname and company name.
- Other personal data that you actively provide in correspondence, by telephone and/or physical contact.
Special and/or sensitive personal data we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data on website visitors who are under 16 years of age, with the exception of visitors who have parental or guardian consent. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in their children’s online activities to avoid collecting data on children without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without such consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Processing personal data always requires a basis. The six legal bases are:
Consent: The data subject has given consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
Agreement: The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take measures at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of a contract.
Legal obligation: The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation incumbent on the controller.
Vital interest: The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person.
Public task: The processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority vested in the controller.
Legitimate interest: The processing is necessary to satisfy the legitimate interests of the controller or of a third party, except where the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of data subjects requiring protection of personal data outweigh those interests, in particular where the data subject is a child.
InfraRentals processes your personal data for various purposes, namely for:
- being able to provide the best possible service to our (potential) clients and improve the services we provide;
- establishing and maintaining a relationship with all our clients;
- organising meetings;
- offering products, services by us or parties we work with;
- providing information requested by you;
- archiving information;
- invoicing for our services and handling subsequent payment;
- sending our newsletter via MailChimp;
- communicative purposes in order to call or e-mail you if necessary to perform our services;
- informing our (potential) clients about changes to our services and products;
- delivering goods and services;
- analysing your behaviour on the website in order to improve our websites and adjust the range of products and services to the most common preferences;
fulfilling legal obligations.
How long we keep personal data
Your personal data will only be processed for the purposes set out above. We will not retain your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes for which your data is collected, unless such data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation.
Sharing personal data with third parties
The data collected by us are necessary for the purposes described above. If providing the data to third parties is necessary for the performance of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation, we will make your data available to these third parties. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we conclude a data protection agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. InfraRentals remains responsible for this processing. InfraRentals will never sell your data to third parties for marketing or other purposes.
How we secure personal data
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to counter abuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. If you feel that your data is nevertheless not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact email@example.com.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by InfraRentals and you have the right to data portability. This means you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold on you in a computer file to you or another organisation named by you. You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or a request to withdraw your consent or object to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. To make sure that the request for inspection is made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. In this copy, erase your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Google uses this information to track how our website is used, to provide reports on the website and to offer its advertisers information on the effectiveness of their campaigns. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally required to do so, or insofar as these third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. We have no influence on this. We have not given Google permission to use Analytics information obtained through us for other Google services.
The websites of InfraRentals contain a number of links to other websites of organisations. InfraRentals BV is not the owner of these websites and cannot be held responsible for the use of your data by these organisations. You are advised to read the Privacy Statement of the website concerned.
Questions and/or comments
If you have any questions and/or comments regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. For any other questions you may have about InfraRentals’ privacy statement, please contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.